* Re: Sporadic Server
@ 1991-07-02  9:00 Bob Kitzberger @sation
From: Bob Kitzberger @sation @ 1991-07-02  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In <MASAYA.91Jun28182149@triton.sys.crl.melco.co.jp> masaya@sys.crl.melco.co.jp
 (Masaya Fujita) writes:

[cross-posted to comp.lang.ada due to SEI/real-time connection...]

>I am interested in the task schedulings for real-time systems. I
>would like to implement the aperiodic task server, Sporadic Server and
>Defferable Server, which gives the high response and predictability of
>the aperiodic task scheduling. Thus, I surveyed some papers, but there
>is no information how to implement these servers. Does anyone give me
>informations about the implementation of them?
>Thanks in advance.
>______
>Masaya Fujita.....................................masaya@sys.crl.melco.co.jp
>--

Two papers come to mind:

"Implementing Sporadic Servers in Ada" by Brinkley Sprunt and Lui Sha.
Carnegie-Mellon University/Software Engineering Institute Technical Report
CMU/SEI--90-TR-6.  May 1990.

"Implementing Priority Inheritance Algorithms in an Ada Runtime System" by Mark
W. Borger and Ragunathan Rajkumar.  Carnegie Mellon University/Software
Engineering Institute Technical Report CMU/SEI-89-TR-15.  April 1989.

Good luck,

	.Bob.
--
Bob Kitzberger               Internet : rlk@telesoft.com
TeleSoft                     uucp     : ...!ucsd.ucsd.edu!telesoft!rlk

only message in thread, other threads:[~1991-07-02  9:00 UTC | newest]