* Ada source code flowcharter
@ 1991-07-12 13:54 Baker, Robert E.
From: Baker, Robert E. @ 1991-07-12 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

	We have a project here written in Ada and we're looking for a package
(the project is written under VMS) that will take Ada source code and produce
flowcharts.  We've heard that there are packages of this type for other
languages, but not one for Ada.
	Does anyone know where we might be able to find one?

||  Robert E. Baker                 BAKERRE@TAWC1.EGLIN.AF.MIL  ||
||           "This mind intentionally left blank."              ||

* Re: Ada source code flowcharter
@ 1991-07-14  4:55  Douglas Miller
From:  Douglas Miller @ 1991-07-14  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <9107121404.AA28711@ajpo.sei.cmu.edu>,
bakerre@TAWC1.EGLIN.AF.MIL ("Baker, Robert E.") writes:
> 	We have a project here written in Ada and we're looking for a package
> (the project is written under VMS) that will take Ada source code and produce
> flowcharts.  We've heard that there are packages of this type for other
> languages, but not one for Ada.
> 	Does anyone know where we might be able to find one?

I'm intrigued.  What possible reason could you have for wanting to do this?