From: grebyn!milo!esther@decuac.dec.com  (Esther Lumsdon)
Subject: Re: Patriot problem, more info available?
Date: 1 Jul 91 18:57:21 GMT	[thread overview]

I believe I read this in Discover(y) magazine, or Spectrum. The clock in the
missile computer was out of calibration, so the radar thought the missile was
further away than it actually was (in time and distance).
Didn't sound like a language problem.
------ Esther Lumsdon, employed by, not speaking for, Verdix Corporation
  esther@verdix.com  or  esther%verdix.com@uunet.uu.net
--