From: westley@mercury.uucp (Terry J. Westley)
Subject: Re: Meridian Ada Compiler for the Mac
Date: 11 Jan 91 17:28:30 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <9101081832.AA13711@chance.mitre.org> vecellio@CHANCE.MITRE.ORG (Gary Vecellio) writes:

>Does anyone have technical information on Maridian's Ada compiler for
>the Mac, AdaZ.  At $149.00 (till the end of the month) the price is
>right.

Is this a new product?  I have Meridian's Ada compiler for the Mac which
retails for around $2000 (two thousand).  It comes with MPW and is not
called AdaZ.  Their new PC compiler is called AdaZ and has been
introduced at a come-on price of $149.

--
Terry J. Westley
Arvin/Calspan Advanced Technology Center