From: lchen@cs.ubc.ca (Lee Li-Jen Chen)
Subject: Seek advices on AdaZ!!!
Date: 14 Feb 91 20:18:42 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi:

Recently, I read an Ad. from Meridian Software Inc. about their
AdaZ compiler for  MS-DOS. The price ($149) does seem fairly
attractive.

Would someone who has some experiences with AdaZ please e-mail me his/her
opinions on the product? BTW, How good is it? and What's the minimum
system requirement for the system? Thank you in advance!

Lee Chen <lchen@cs.ubc.ca>      Vancouver, BC, Canada