From: europa.asd.contel.com!wlbr!lonex.rl.af.mil!vanderwerkend@uunet.uu.net  (D an Vanderwerken)
Subject: Ada to X-windows interface
Date: 22 Aug 91 12:47:03 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm managing a software development project in Ada.  The software will be
heavily dependent on the use of X-windows.  My contractor mentioned he had
no Ada to X-windows interface as of yet, and so had to write a little test
program in C.  He mentioned he was looking into an Ada-to-X-windows interface,
but doesn't have one yet.

Would anyone out there mind recommending to me any Ada-to-X interfaces?
My contractor will surely have his own in mind, but I'd like to and "independen
t"
source of information to compare his solution to.   Thanks.

--
+ Captain Daniel F. Van Der Werken, Jr., USAF |  I do not speak for the Air
+ Rome Laboratory/OCDS                        |  Force, otherwise I'll be