From: Steve@BALROG.IT.DREA.DND.CA (Steve Lawrence)
Subject: AdaZ
Date: 2 May 91 17:33:00 GMT	[thread overview]

I am unable to compile any ADA source file using Meridian's ACE software
that comes with the ADA Z package for the PC.  I always receive an
invalid function number error message.  I can't even compile their test
program.  The command line version of their compiler seems to work fine.

I am also unable to link an executable from inside ACE (using code that
has been compiled using the command line compiler).  It keeps telling me
that I am out of memory.  I have 585K RAM free before I run ACE.  It's
pretty hard to squeeze more memory than that out of a PC.

Their "amake" program maintainer also seems to get confused.  It
sometimes doesn't do everything required, and sometimes does too much.

I have sent a message about this to Meridian.  I haven't heard anything
back so I thought I might see if anybody else is having problems.  (In
all fairness, my message may not have made it to Meridian).

Thanks for any help, Steve