* Re: MERIDIAN ADAZ COMPILER
@ 1990-11-28 13:39 Ashok P. Nadkarni
From: Ashok P. Nadkarni @ 1990-11-28 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <24109020:19:33MM0F@lehigh.bitnet>, MM0F@Lehigh writes...
>Has anyone else received a flyer in the mail from Meridian Software
>Systems announcing their new, low-cost Ada compiler system AdaZ?

I too would like to know how good this software is. Is it only a `toy'
useful for learning but not much else ? Would it be possible to develop
the same class of applications that can done using MS-C or Turbo C ?

/Ashok Nadkarni

* Re: MERIDIAN ADAZ COMPILER
@ 1990-11-30 17:34 Ashok P. Nadkarni
From: Ashok P. Nadkarni @ 1990-11-30 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1990Nov30.134908.8670@sparrms.ists.ca>, mb@sparrms.ists.ca (Mike Bell) writes...
>A colleague has the flyer too: at $149 for a validated (ACVC1.11)
>compiler, implied Borland-like integrated development environment,
>LRM online, etc. it sounds too good to be true...
>
>Can anyone summarise the PC Week review mentioned on the flyer?

Anyone know which issue of PC Week ? I could not find it in any of the back
issues I checked (upto Oct 29, which is all I have).

/Ashok

* MERIDIAN ADAZ COMPILER
@ 1990-10-25  1:19 MM0F
From: MM0F @ 1990-10-25  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lusysnz

Has anyone else received a flyer in the mail from Meridian Software
Systems announcing their new, low-cost Ada compiler system AdaZ?
My reason for asking is this:  I would like to buy it, but I would
like some input from anyone who has used the system first.  It may
cost only $150, but times are tight for us would-be Ada programmers
who don't have major corporations to supply us with software!

thanks,
boB Rudis
MM0F@LEHIGH.BITNET