From: westley@corsair.uucp (Terry J. Westley)
Subject: Re: Meridian AdaStudent
Date: 8 May 90 17:20:54 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <1845@sparko.gwu.edu> mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu () writes:

>IMHO, AdaStudent is a good investment of $50.00; the next step up is
>AdaGraduate, which is $495. For your $50.00, you get a serviceable and
>sufficiently fast compiler, binder, and debugger, which should carry you
>a long way in exploring the language. I don't usually write public reviews
>of compilers (versions change too fast) but I think AdaStudent is a very
>good deal.

>Prof. Michael Feldman

Meridian:

Please make an equivalent package for the Mac.  It doesn't need to
access the Mac Toolbox.  I, for one, would buy it.  I was forced to buy
the ~$120 Janus and use borrowed PCs even though I have a Mac at home.
Now, I don't have such easy access to PCs.

--
Terry J. Westley
Arvin/Calspan Advanced Technology Center