From: pr@fctunl.rccn.pt (Paulo Rosado)
Subject: ADA on UNIX
Date: 29 May 90 14:06:40 GMT	[thread overview]

I would like to have references on ADA compilers on top of UNIX or
clones (ULTRIX, DG/UX, etc). Also comments on reliability and
performance in different hardware platforms would be appreciate.
Answers should be directly emailed to me. If there is enough interest
i'll summarize and post it.

paulo rosado _  Centro de Inteligencia Artificial Uninova
email: pr@fctunl.rccn.pt    --    pr@unl.uucp
snail: Fac. de Ciencias e Tecnologia-UNL, 2825 Monte de Caparica, PORTUGAL