From: westley@aardvark.uucp (Terry J. Westley)
Subject: Re: wanted: PD Ada Interpreter written in C
Date: 27 Feb 90 18:23:25 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <3447@caesar.cs.montana.edu> icsu8209@caesar.cs.montana.edu (Glassy) writes:
>Do any validated Ada interpreters written in C exist?   Any PD ones obtainable
>from an anon. ftp site?
>assignments in Ada ( a PD version for PC's, JANUS-Ada ), and while the

I doubt if RR Software is too pleased about JANUS Ada being identified
as public domain software.  Or, is there a PD version that I don't know about?

Anyway, their "C" pack includes a validated compiler in which you could
do all the data structuring you'd like.  Last I checked it was ~ $130.

Disclaimer:  I have no interest in RR software other than having
purchased and used the "C" pack and wish there were a version on the Mac.

If you find such a PD interpreter, please post.

Terry J. Westley
Arvin/Calspan Advanced Technology Center
P.O. Box 400, Buffalo, NY 14225
acsu.buffalo.edu!planck!westley@hercules