From: meh@wucs1.wustl.edu (Mark E Hunter)
Subject: ADA and SIGALARM
Date: 21 Feb 90 20:59:07 GMT	[thread overview]

Hi,
	Got a question for the ADA gurus here.  I am
sure someone has asked it before.  I am running an
ADA multitasking program under Sunview on a sun
workstation.  Very often, the program crashes.  This
appears to happen when an ADA task picks up an
alarm meant for Sunview.  What is going on here? Any ideas,
explanations, and solutions would be graciously accepted.

Mark E. Hunter
meh@wucs1.wustl.edu