From: ftpam1@acad3.alaska.edu (MUNTS PHILLIP A)
Subject: Re: AdaZ Validation?
Date: 22 Dec 90 01:16:35 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <18443@shlump.nac.dec.com>, nadkarni@ashok.dec.com (Ashok P. Nadkarni) writes...

>In article <1990Dec21.132834.3779@ims.alaska.edu>, ftpam1@acad3.alaska.edu (MUNTS PHILLIP A) writes...
>>     You won't want to use AdaZ for production anyway.
>
>Why not ? I'm thinking of buying this compiler for serious use (not just a
>learning tool). Is there something I should be aware of :-?

     I should have qualified my comment.  If you are going to do any kind of
tasking or real time work, you won't want to use it.  I can't yet say what its
basic code efficency is, but the size of the executables generated is not
encouraging.

Philip Munts N7AHL
NRA Extremist, etc.
University of Alaska, Fairbanks