From: a0001@ruguide.com (Best Day)
Subject: Re: > > > > matt parker spams the shit out of clients and newsgroups matt parker alias eric vonlint hout@yahoo.com matt parker alias e vanlint@yahoo.com matt parker alias evanlunsen herzog@yahoo.com there is a price on the head of the wanker matt par
Date: 16 Sep 2004 01:10:40 -0700
Date: 2004-09-16T01:10:40-07:00	[thread overview]

"David H. Ellison" <dreaming@thegurusfeet.net> wrote in message news:<3ca1d.356498$OB3.241591@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> Ain't love grand?

> Hmmm... couldn't hold his interest? What were you doing, that he had
> time for all of this... hiding your meds?

I'm the target of this madness :-( It's not a "she" who posted all
this libelous garbage, but a "he". And he is Erik Van Lint from Leuven
Belgium. He has been attacking me like this for two years now, ever
since I caught him hacking into a sever I managed and committing
credit card fraud (using a stolen credit card number to pay for
services). I reported him to the authorities and ever since he's been
retaliating like this. Now he appears to have completely lost his
mind!

In his attempts to libel me and incite other (hackers) to attack me
and my family, he wandered onto the wrong forum and pretended to be
many different people, and there some pretty sharp people found out
all sorts of interesting details about this sick person. He knows that
"I know" all of these details, and now it appears his paranoia has
reached an all time high and he's just lost control. He's trying to
impersonate me and confuse our names in order to give himself some
protection.

The authorities in his city know about his activities, but it's
difficult to bring justice to a person doing this sort of thing in a
foreign country. I am pursing it and ultimately he'll be punished by
the authorities there.