From: dog.ee.lbl.gov!overload.lbl.gov!agate!spool.mu.edu!mips!mips!daver!leadsv !leadse5!mcfar@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU  (Lincoln McFarland)
Subject: Wanted, free ada compiler for beginners
Date: 22 Apr 92 17:40:17 GMT	[thread overview]

Is there a free ada compiler avaivlable via anonymous ftp for a gourp of
beginners trying to learn ada?  I know someone had asked for this before
but there were not follow ups posted and I had lost his address.  Also
is there an FAQ for this group?

thanks in advance.

| Meskimen's Law: There's never time to do it right, |  Randy McFarland  |
|  but there's always time to do it again.           |     LMSC ADG      |