From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: GNAT Extensions with ASIS?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:12:49 +0200
Date: 2005-05-21T10:12:49+02:00	[thread overview]

Stefan Bellon wrote:

> Martin Krischik wrote:
>> Stefan Bellon wrote:
>
>> > Is there any way to get ASIS for GNAT working for source files
>> > containing GNAT Extensions as well?
>>
>> No - currently only paying customers have access to the newest ASIS.
>
> And the newest ASIS, available to paying customers only, does include
> support for GNAT Extensions within ASIS for GNAT?

Well, it will of corse - but if AdaCore has finished with it - I don't know.
If you consider to buy AdaCore support then contact them.

AdaCore does not sell a product - they sell support and every feature which
a paying customer needs moves to the top the priority list.

Martin
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net