From: bagpiper@pnet02.gryphon.com (Michael Hunter)
Subject: PC ADA Compilers
Date: 1 Sep 89 05:20:18 GMT	[thread overview]

I am looking for a list of compilers available for MS-DOS, OS/2, and Unix's
that run on intel 80x86.  I am particularyly interested in Ada compilers that
run under OS/2.  I am also interested in any DBMS type products written in ada
that are available in source code form.
                                Thankx,
                                        Michael
                                        gryphon!pnet02!bagpiper

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!bagpiper
INET: bagpiper@pnet02.gryphon.com