From: tolkamp <f.tolkamp@gmail.com>
Subject: Missing libgthread-2.0-0.dll
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 07:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-04-28T07:57:21-07:00	[thread overview]

The GNAT GPL 2009 4.3.1 runs perfect on my desktop computer with
windows 7.
Now I have installed the same GPL version on my laptop, also with
windows 7.
When the GPL is started a system error window is displayed with the
text:
"The program cannot be started because libgthread-2.0-0.dll is missing
on your computer. May be you can solve the problem be installing again
the program".
I have installed the GPL again but the same error occurs. The missing
file is available in directory C:GNAT/2009/bin.
After clicking 5 times on the OK button of the error window the GPL
starts with the welcome window.
Now I have created a project and checked the source file on syntax,
this results in the error:
"Could not locate executable on path: gnatmake".
What is going wrong?