From: jim hopper <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: source beautifier
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:14:21 -0400
Date: 2002-07-19T19:14:21-04:00	[thread overview]

http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/mcc_html/adagide.html

adaguide is a windows ide, but it also contains a standalone tool
called reformat which does what you want.  if you get the adaguide
source which is windows sepecific, reformat part of the source should
compile on most platforms.

what platform are you interested in??  I am doing a gui for it for mac
OS X (all in ada using apples IDE and their gui generator which we have
tied togeather now).

jim