* How they do it
@ 1994-12-09 18:58 Diamond Heart
From: Diamond Heart @ 1994-12-09 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

How some programmers do it
___________________________

C programmers do it with pointers.

C++ programmers "try" to do it and "catch" it if they fail.

C++ programmers do it to objects.

SmallTalk programmers do it with better objects.

Eiffel programmers do it in downtown paris.

Chicago programmers will do it in 95.

OS/2 programmers say they did it before Chicago programmers.

FORTRAN programmers do it the old way.

ADA programmers whine why big companies don't do it.

Hey!! Don't flame me I just do it with the keyboard ;)
To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

* Re: How they do it
@ 1994-12-13 18:20 ` paus
From: paus @ 1994-12-13 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <190324Z09121994@anon.penet.fi>  writes:

> How some programmers do it
> ___________________________
>
> ADA programmers whine why big companies don't do it.

Well said

If all people who still contribute to this endless thread sat down
and wrote some reusable Ada components we would be much better off.

Michael

|Dipl.-Ing. Michael Paus   (Member: Team Ada)                          |
|University of Stuttgart, Inst. of Flight Mechanics and Flight Control |
|Forststrasse 86, 70176 Stuttgart, Germany                             |
|Phone: (+49) 711-121-1434  FAX: (+49) 711-634856                      |
|Email: Michael.Paus@ifr.luftfahrt.uni-stuttgart.de (NeXT-Mail welcome)|