From: usc!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!uakari.primate.wisc.edu!umriscc!mcs213f.cs.umr.edu!jamesh@ucsd.edu  (James Hartley)
Subject: Meridian's introductory AdaZ offer?
Date: 8 Jan 91 22:22:41 GMT	[thread overview]

I am sure that this has been discussed earlier, but I would appreciate any
comments that could be forwarded to this address.  How good is the AdaZ
compiler offered for $149 as advertised in CACM?

--
James J. Hartley                      Internet: jamesh@cs.umr.edu
Department of Computer Science          Bitnet: jamesh@cs.umr.edu@umrvmb.bitnet