From: gdotone@gmail.com
Subject: Re: In the pipeline.
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 10:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-09-01T10:12:00-07:00	[thread overview]

On Monday, September 1, 2014 12:50:45 PM UTC-4, Simon Clubley wrote:

> I strongly recommend you start new threads in future and not post
> into an unrelated thread. Among other reasons, your question may
> never be seen because people might be skipping over a thread.

thanks, i will do next time. the author of the original post was discussing cryptography, and i had just listen to Security Now, with steve gibson, discussing how important it is/was to do certain things, to memory, to make sure the data was not taken from the location where it resided decrypted, in his newest program, written in assembly.

i just figured those who would participate in this discuss would absolutely know.
but, i will take your advise, as it makes good sense. you are right. it would have been easily seen in a new post.

thanks for the advice simom, and thanks for the web site.

i am looking forward to understanding and using that bit of information in the future.

g.