From: clement@opus.cs.mcgill.ca (Clement Pellerin)
Subject: Re: Use of "C/Ada" -- the C dialect of Ada
Date: 19 Feb 90 18:51:22 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <18340.635014153@chance> munck@mwunix.mitre.org writes:
>The situation is such that it would probably be possible to hire one or
>two Real Ada Gurus to set things up, write the pre-packaged stuff, and
>help the C programmers express themselves in simple Ada throughout the project.
>
>Are there any C to Ada comparisons?

I'd be surprised if you could discipline a C programmer in such a short
amount of time.

As for references, check out the book:
Comparing and Assessing Programming Languages: Ada, C and Pascal.
Feuer and Gehani editors, Prentice-Hall, 271p. 1984.
It's a collection of papers.
--
news <clement
Clement Pellerin, McGill University, Montreal, Canada