From: wpl@burdvax.UUCP (William Loftus)
Subject: Real numbers with Janus/Ada
Date: Sun, 6-Jan-85 18:39:42 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Sun Jan  6 18:39:42 1985

I seemed to recall that Janus/Ada besides lacking all the features
mentioned before, also lacks Float numbers (or real numbers).

I'm not sure of this can anyone confirm it?

I really don't know why Janus/Ada is even compared to Ada.  Comparing
it to an extended pascal (that has stronger type checking) would be better.

Janus/Ada is lacking all the features that make Ada different from other
block structured languages.  It is NOT Ada!

      /
     /         /======/     Ronin  ..!burdvax!wpl
/