From: G.B. <nonlegitur@futureapps.invalid>
Subject: Re: New Years 2015 Ada Advocacy Resolutions :)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:56:53 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2015-01-05T22:56:53+00:00	[thread overview]

David Botton <david@botton.com> wrote:
>> Parsing can be done by OpenToken, which is a nice little parsing
>> library:  http://stephe-leake.org/ada/opentoken.html
>
> Has anyone written a working Ada 2012 grammar for it?
>
> At least for the moment my needs in Gnoga_Doc are simple, but as they
> expand, replacing my simple parser with something more complete would be a very good idea.

Look into Stephen Leake's work on the Wisi parser
which relies on OpenToken. It is distributed as part
of the new Ada mode for Emacs; file "ada-grammar.wy" is
a grammar for Ada 2012, made flexible in order to handle
incomplete text while editing.

(My own little recursive descent parser for Ada was made
for pretty printing Ada to HTML, TeX, Wiki markup, etc., but
is not Ada 2012. It looks at comments, too, to some extent.
Updates needed, theoretically.
http://home.arcor.de/bauhaus/Tools/ASnip )