From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga - PlugIn - Full Code Editor for Ada
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-07T09:57:29-07:00	[thread overview]

> Without meaning to push you :) have you any idea on the timescales on the future IDE?

Post 1.0 will start using it as one of the main projects to see where development needs to expand and test uses in real world development. But that is still after doing the Gnoga website and redoing AdaPower.

So months for sure.

However some of the key tools underneath may be ready before. See TO_DO in the main gnoga directory, gives a snapshot so far of what I think there is to do short and long term.

David Botton