* Ada Software Engineer, Munich
@ 2007-09-17  8:42 drhbk
From: drhbk @ 2007-09-17  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Forwarded from Ada Deutschland

Programmierung im embedded Bereich, Level A ohne Betriebssystemebene.
Branche Verteidigung/Rï¿œstung.

For one of our clients we are looking for a Software Engineer.

Requirements:
Software update according to programming rules
Software Detailed Design Document generation based on Prototype Code
Performance of design and code reviews to check compliance with standards
Hardware/Software Integration
Hardware/Software Integration Testing
Software Acceptance Testing

Required skills:
Programming language ADA 83 or 95
Generation of software detailed design documentation
Software development according to RTCA/DO-178B
Motorola Controller MPC565
Lauterbach BDM and/or NEXUC debugger

Recommended skills:
Greenhills MULTI Ada
DOORS
DIMENSIONS
LDRA Testbed

Start: asap
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Munich
Language: English

Please send us your CV in Word-Format.
For contact information please send email to:
keller@iai.fzk.de

Dr. Hubert B. Keller
privat:    Erasmusstr. 3, 76139 Karlsruhe
     Mob ++49 171 2075269 Fax 0721 9683530, email: hbk@ci-tec.de.de
berufl:    Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH, Institut fï¿œr Angewandte Informatik
     Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen
     T ++49 7247 82-5756 Fax -5702, email: keller@iai.fzk.de
Dies ist eine vertrauliche Nachricht und ausschlieï¿œlich fï¿œr die genannten
Empfï¿œnger bestimmt! Sollten Sie diese Email irrtï¿œmlich erhalten haben, bitten
wir Sie um Nachricht. Lï¿œschen Sie die Nachricht auf jeden Fall vollstï¿œndig von
allen Computern. Jede Benutzung oder jede Handlung in Bezug auf diese Nachricht
durch Dritte ist verboten.
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH, Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, 76344
Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Deutschland
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 100302
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE143584209
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Umbach (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Maschuw, Dr.-Ing. Fritz

* Re: Ada Software Engineer, Munich
@ 2007-09-17 11:24 ` Markus E L
From: Markus E L @ 2007-09-17 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

drhbk wrote:

> Forwarded from Ada Deutschland
>
> Programmierung im embedded Bereich, Level A ohne Betriebssystemebene.
> Branche Verteidigung/R�stung.
>
> For one of our clients we are looking for a Software Engineer.

<...>

How old is that? Something like this has been going around ~6 weeks
ago and my last information was that they are already fully staffed

Regards -- Markus

* Re: Ada Software Engineer, Munich
@ 2007-09-17 11:35   ` Markus E L
From: Markus E L @ 2007-09-17 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Markus E L wrote:

> drhbk wrote:
>
>> Forwarded from Ada Deutschland
>>
>> Programmierung im embedded Bereich, Level A ohne Betriebssystemebene.
>> Branche Verteidigung/R�stung.
>>
>> For one of our clients we are looking for a Software Engineer.
>
> <...>
>
> How old is that? Something like this has been going around ~6 weeks

Apologies: This sounds a bit harsh. I should have said: Is that new or
a second attempt? Or is it perhaps the same thing that has been going
around (probably not in c.l.a ...) some 6 weeks ago? Might stll be
open, though, regardless of what I heard :-).

@ 2007-09-18 15:47     ` drhbk
From: drhbk @ 2007-09-18 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

This inquiry is a new one (Friday last week).
Hubert

@ 2007-09-18 17:18       ` Markus E L
From: Markus E L @ 2007-09-18 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

drhbk wrote:

> This inquiry is a new one (Friday last week).
> Hubert

Must be for the same company, even the same project, though.
Certainly looks like a second try for the first one :-).

Never mind, and thanks for the information :-).

Regards -- Markus