* RainCode for Ada
@ 2002-07-18 14:03 Deborah Torrekens
From: Deborah Torrekens @ 2002-07-18 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.raincode.com

RainCode for Ada - Press Release - July 2002

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

RainCode for Ada is a quality control technology that operates on large
amounts of existing Ada code, both legacy or during development.  RainCode
detects, counts, and measures non-trivial elements in your Ada code, and it
can take any corrective or preventive action in it.

Do you want to see RainCode at work? It is simple and easy: just
download the demonstration / evaluation version of the RainCode Engine for
Ada.
http://www.raincode.com/Downloads.htm

The RainCode dynamic step-by-step demo is a Wizard-like environment, which
allows you to see how RainCode actually works, without having to go through
heavy tutorials or specific workshops.

When downloading this demo you actually get a version of RainCode running on
your computer, which shows you much more than a simple slide-show
presentation.  This demo presents you some of the most essential RainCode
functions, applied to Ada-source samples taken from GNAT.  Make the demo
run, and RainCode executes itself before your very eyes.

This program includes:

-the source code on which RainCode is applied,

-the result of RainCode's work,

-for each step, an explanation of what it does.

-the RainCode scripts.

In less than 5 minutes, you can see how RainCode works, and some of the
things it does.

If you want to investigate further what can be done with the RainCode
Engine, the evaluation part will allow you to write all the scripts you want
and apply them on a set of given sources.

* Re: RainCode for Ada
@ 2002-07-19  1:38 ` jim hopper
From: jim hopper @ 2002-07-19  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Deborah,

unfortunatly your demo only seems to work for windows, or at least
thats all i found when i downloaded it when you suggested it to me a
couple weeks ago.  Which by the way you don't find out UNTIL you have
downloaded it, you never mention the platform dependence on your
download page.  it would be good to have at least a linux version., the
entire world has not YET sold its soul to microsoft ;-)

best jim

n article <3d36cb56$0$30456$afc38c87@sisyphus.news.be.easynet.net>,