From: jim hopper <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: RainCode for Ada
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:38:27 -0400
Date: 2002-07-18T21:38:27-04:00	[thread overview]

Deborah,

unfortunatly your demo only seems to work for windows, or at least
thats all i found when i downloaded it when you suggested it to me a
couple weeks ago.  Which by the way you don't find out UNTIL you have
downloaded it, you never mention the platform dependence on your
download page.  it would be good to have at least a linux version., the
entire world has not YET sold its soul to microsoft ;-)

best jim

n article <3d36cb56$0$30456$afc38c87@sisyphus.news.be.easynet.net>,