From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com (Gautier)
Subject: Re: FFT
Date: 14 Apr 2005 02:11:47 -0700
Date: 2005-04-14T02:11:47-07:00	[thread overview]

# In addition to FFTW, there's also http://cr.yp.to/djbfft.html which
# doesn't appear to have any restrictions.  It appears to be for very fast
# computation of powers of two FFTs.  It's in very nasty C, though.  I have
# here a package fft_pack with Glassman's algorithm for arbitrary N, but I
# can't seem to track its provenance.  If speed isn't an issue, it's quite
# convenient.  Numerical Recipes in Fortran (etc) has source and discussion
# of various FFT situations.

Speaking of Numerical Recipes, you can pass the Pascal version,
available on the Web, through P2Ada which was improved for
that purpose.

-> http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm#p2ada

HTH
Gautier     --     http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/index.htm