* Numerical Integration Libraries
@ 2003-04-22 19:13 John Arnsparger
From: John Arnsparger @ 2003-04-22 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of any Ada implementations of numerical integration
libraries in the public domain?

Thanks.

John Arnsparger
Houston, TX

* Re: Numerical Integration Libraries
@ 2003-04-22 20:04 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-04-22 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

"John Arnsparger" <jarnsparger@houston.rr.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of any Ada implementations of numerical integration
> libraries in the public domain?

Do you really mean "public domain", or do you mean "that I can use for
no money"? Not the same thing.

I have a very simple Runge Kutta implementation licensed under the
GMGPL (that's in the "no money" category).

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Numerical Integration Libraries
@ 2003-04-23 10:47 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2003-04-23 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Arnsparger:
> Does anyone know of any Ada implementations of numerical integration
> libraries in the public domain?

If it is on a mesh you can make a Gauss integration using
the Finite Element Kernel available in mathpaqs.zip, page
below. You may also be interested by the Numerical Recipes
in Pascal and the P2Ada translator - see also there. HTH
Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm