* set up
@ 2003-03-13 13:13 abdel
From: abdel @ 2003-03-13 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Under Windows 2000 and adagide I'm trying to run notify but where can I set
up gnat with
set ada_include_path=   the directory
set ada_objects_path=   "

* Re: set up
@ 2003-03-13 16:52 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-03-13 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

"abdel" <achbari.abdelkader@caramail.com> writes:

> Under Windows 2000 and adagide I'm trying to run notify but where can I set
> up gnat with
> set ada_include_path=   the directory
> set ada_objects_path=   "

These are environment variables. In Windows {NT | 2k | XP} environment
variables are set in the control panel. The exact location changes
with each version; in 2k, goto Control Panel | System | Advanced |
Environment Variables

--
-- Stephe

* Re: set up
@ 2003-03-13 18:18 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2003-03-13 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Under Windows 2000 and adagide I'm trying to run notify but where can I set
> up gnat with
> set ada_include_path=   the directory
> set ada_objects_path=   "

If it is permanent, you can add the variables in
System Properties -> Advanced -> Environment variables...

If it is for programming session you can write a batch-file,
say gnatsess.cmd with the "set..." lines and a call to
AdaGIDE.exe or to cmd.exe at the end.

Alternatively you can use the gnatreg tool ("gnatreg -h" for help),
it is very easy.

HTH
Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm