From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com (Gautier)
Subject: Re: set up
Date: 13 Mar 2003 10:18:13 -0800
Date: 2003-03-13T18:18:13+00:00	[thread overview]

> Under Windows 2000 and adagide I'm trying to run notify but where can I set
> up gnat with
> set ada_include_path=   the directory
> set ada_objects_path=   "

If it is permanent, you can add the variables in
System Properties -> Advanced -> Environment variables...

If it is for programming session you can write a batch-file,
say gnatsess.cmd with the "set..." lines and a call to
AdaGIDE.exe or to cmd.exe at the end.

Alternatively you can use the gnatreg tool ("gnatreg -h" for help),
it is very easy.

HTH
Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm