* Public key encryption for Wirthian languages?
@ 2002-06-08 16:41 Ulrich
From: Ulrich @ 2002-06-08 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know whether there is an open source public key
encryption for one of the languages (incl. variants) Pascal,
Modula-2/3 or Oberon?

--
moc dot slupofni at norebo - please reverse the sequence

Carpe Diem!

* Re: Public key encryption for Wirthian languages?
@ 2002-06-08 16:51 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2002-06-08 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 18:41:22 +0200, Ulrich wrote:
> Does anybody know whether there is an open source public key
> encryption for one of the languages (incl. variants) Pascal,
> Modula-2/3 or Oberon?

Why do you post to an Ada group when you don't have Ada on the list?

Preben

* Public key encryption for Wirthian languages?
@ 2002-06-08 20:22 Ulrich
From: Ulrich @ 2002-06-08 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know whether there is an open source public key
encryption for one of the languages (incl. variants) Ada,
Pascal, Modula-2/3, Oberon or Eiffel?

--

@ 2002-06-08 20:24   ` Ulrich
From: Ulrich @ 2002-06-08 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Preben Randhol wrote:

> On Sat, 08 Jun 2002 18:41:22 +0200, Ulrich wrote:
> > Does anybody know whether there is an open source public key
> > encryption for one of the languages (incl. variants) Pascal,
> > Modula-2/3 or Oberon?
>
> Why do you post to an Ada group when you don't have Ada on the list?
>
> Preben

Sorry, I just detected the mistake by myself. The reason is
that I like Ada but don't use it actively. I use the languages
mentioned but Ada is a valuable member in that kind of languages
and an implementation in Ada would perfectly fit my needs.

--

       [not found] <3D02312C.8734B7F5@microsoft.com>
@ 2002-06-08 23:04 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2002-06-08 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Does anybody know whether there is an open source public key
> encryption for one of the languages (incl. variants) Pascal,
> Modula-2/3 or Oberon?

You might be interested by: Test_RSA.adb, mathpaqs.zip, URL below.
You can even try to translate it into Oberon ;-)
HTH
Gautier  --  http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm

NB: For a direct answer, address on the Web site!