From: Martin Krischik <martin@krischik.com>
Subject: Re: ASIS for MinGW GNAT
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:10:06 +0100
Date: 2005-02-12T21:10:06+01:00	[thread overview]

Cuimhaill wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 09:26:44 +0100, Martin Krischik
> <martin@krischik.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the MinGW Ada source, (which is v 3.4.2,) and your newest
> ASIS. After extracting both, I found that ASIS already had the
> relevant parts of the GNAT Ada compiler extracted into various
> subdirectories, one for each of several versions of the compiler.
> 3.4.2 was missing.

Actually 3.4.2 is there - but it's empty since I skipped that release on
Linux. If you send me the sources I check them in.

> 1. asis_install needed the compiler sources to be moved upstairs one
> directory level.

That is allways the case. And it is in the new doc: " If you want to use the
sources provided the unset GNATSRC and copy manually."

> 2. The version.c file was not being compiled. I added one line to
> asis_install.cmd, immediately after this line:

Yes I only use make and not the batch - so I have missed that.

> I now have a working gnatstub, which was what I wanted.

Cool. If you could have a look make_release batch and create a similar
make_release.cmd than we could all have a binary release.

You can either e-mail me the package or tell me your sourforge user and I
make you a project member.

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net