* AdaBrowse for Ada 2012
@ 2015-07-16 14:07 Lucretia
From: Lucretia @ 2015-07-16 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Has anyone updated or in the process of updating this to the latest Ada? If so, where do you keep the source?

Thanks,
Luke.

* Re: AdaBrowse for Ada 2012
@ 2015-07-16 17:26 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2015-07-16 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

gnatdoc in the gpl stuff 2015 works now. You may want to build on that or use that instead.

David Botton

* Re: AdaBrowse for Ada 2012
@ 2015-07-16 17:33   ` Luke A. Guest
From: Luke A. Guest @ 2015-07-16 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Botton <david@botton.com> wrote:
> gnatdoc in the gpl stuff 2015 works now. You may want to build on that or use that instead.
>
> David Botton

I have a program from Asia installedwhich is installed as gnatcheck-gnatdoc
or gnatcheck-doc? Which has no documentation that I can find.