From: bh15@prism.gatech.EDU (HUTCHINSON,BEVERLY A)
Subject: Ada compilers for the PC
Date: 19 Nov 90 16:28:01 GMT	[thread overview]

Thank you for your responses to my query regarding Ada compilers for the
PC.  I have received a healthy number of replies--with good content.
Right after I posted, naturally, the "roof fell in", and I must apologize
for not thanking the respondents and getting a summary posted as of yet.

The laboratory I work for has not been involved with any projects relating
to Ada as of yet.  We are just now getting serious about developing some
degree of capability with the language.  Pursuant to this goal, our
lab is sponsoring a multi-week (exact duration unknown) course to help
introduce Ada.  We also need to come up to speed on what's out there to
support Ada.

I'll get busy and get a summary going--

Bev

--
HUTCHINSON,BEVERLY A
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!bh15