From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: List container straw man (NJR V4)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:14:37 GMT
Date: 2001-11-19T17:14:37+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <9t69pc$jh6l$2@ID-25716.news.dfncis.de>, Nick Roberts says...

>Okay, I've popped my own proposal on a web site:
>
>http://www.adaos.ukf.net

Just a quick note of explanation for my delay. I'm just today comming back up
for air after being down since last Thursday with a rather nasty virus of some
sort. Since Nick already has his up somewhere already, I'll see tonight about
providing a link to it.

---

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.