From: jasj@whuts.UUCP
Subject: Electronic Copy of Software Standards?
Date: Fri, 3-Apr-87 16:04:34 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Fri Apr  3 16:04:34 1987

ECOPY OF SOFTWARE STANDARDS? (line-eater

I need to find out where I can get an electronic copy of
the (military, federal, industry) software standards.

I am looking for industry (IEEE) software standards,
federal standards (like FAA, ...),
military (like draft copies of 2167A and 2168 (SQA)) or
other misc. standards.

NOTE: I have ordered the 2167 (june85) documentation set from DACS.

Thanks,

Al Snow; ihnp4!whuts!jasj