* Req. for Packages of commonly used functions
@ 1993-07-28 21:16 cis.ohio-state.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!cs.utexa
From: cis.ohio-state.edu!magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu!math.ohio-state.edu!cs.utexa @ 1993-07-28 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to find a vendor who supplies packages for things like binary trees
,
stacks, linked-lists, et. al.   I seem to remember hearing that something like
this was available from EVB (?) Systems and the product was Grace Resuable Comp
onents.

Can anyone tell me how to get a hold ov EVB or of anyother vendor dealing in re
usable
components?  Source code would be preferable.

||   Bill Hope			 || All Opinions are personal and have not  ||
||   ESA - Software Automation	 ||    been approved by Upper Management.   ||
||   Texas Instruments, Inc.	 ||                                  	    ||
||   email: wehope@dseg.ti.com   || Any Facts are Facts as I know them;	    ||
||   voice: 214.995.5618         ||    Others may have more accurate Facts. ||

* Re: Req. for Packages of commonly used functions
@ 1993-07-31 15:18 Mark Bayern
From: Mark Bayern @ 1993-07-31 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

>I am trying to find a vendor who supplies packages for things like binary tree
s,
>stacks, linked-lists, et. al.   I seem to remember hearing that something like
>this was available from EVB (?) Systems and the product was Grace Resuable Com
ponents.

>Can anyone tell me how to get a hold ov EVB or of anyother vendor dealing in r
eusable
>components?  Source code would be preferable.
>

>||   Bill Hope                  || All Opinions are personal and have not  ||
>||   ESA - Software Automation  ||    been approved by Upper Management.   ||
>||   Texas Instruments, Inc.    ||                                         ||
>||   email: wehope@dseg.ti.com   || Any Facts are Facts as I know them;
>||   voice: 214.995.5618         ||    Others may have more accurate Facts. ||

Bill,

The Booch components are available from Grady Booch -- email
address is egb@rational.com

These are the packages that are documented in his book "Software
Components with Ada"

Mark