From: rieachus@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Help with tasks
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:24:27 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-05-08T19:24:27-07:00	[thread overview]

On Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 10:53:29 AM UTC-4, danif...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi! i'm a student, and got stucked with an ada home project, and i need a lot of help sadly, i can't even ask a specific question, because i have a lot, but it's about tasks and protected objects.

In general in Ada think about modeling the problem space, then implement the solution in this model. In this case you have two active entities, the farmer and the locust.  The garden plots, being passive entities can be modeled in lots of ways.  I don't know why the instructions require a common protected object for the RNG and the output, but it is no more or less difficult than having separate protected objects.