From: sdd.hp.com!usc!nic!jonesm@hplabs.hpl.hp.com  (Matthew Jones)
Subject: Ada vendor info
Date: 1 Apr 92 22:47:32 GMT	[thread overview]

We are doing a search for Ada Compiler Vendors. Is there a directory
of such?

The following Vendors I cannot find telephone number for:

DDCI

System Designers

Tartan Labs

Rational

Are these guys still in business?

What would really be optimal would be a list of all Ada Compiler
companies.

Matthew Jones
jonesm@cerf.net