From: Kenneth_R_Jongsma@cup.portal.com
Subject: PC Based Ada Compilers
Date: Sat, 28-Nov-87 15:02:55 EST	[thread overview]
Date: Sat Nov 28 15:02:55 1987

Please excuse this message if it has been brought up recently. I'd like to
hear any comments anyone has on PC based Ada compilers. I know Alsys has
one and I recently ran across an ad for Janus / Ada. They claim to be
validated by the end of the year. Please send comments via mail, I'll be
glad to sumarize if there is interest.

Thanks, Ken