From: "Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: function at specific address
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:59:05 -0500
Date: 2004-02-26T08:59:05-05:00	[thread overview]

Szymon Guz wrote:

> Hi,
> is there a possibility to make a function that after compiling will
> point to a specific address in the memory ? And I want to set the
> address in the code.

Sure.  Oh, you really wanted to know how to do it?  I'd need more
information about what you are really trying to do, but check RM 13.3.
You can find it on-line at
http://www.adaic.org/standards/95lrm/html/RM-13-3.html

Other types of address manipulations are all described in chapter 13
somewhere.

--
                                           Robert I. Eachus

nothing." --Edmund Burke