From: pvarner@blackbird.afit.af.mil (Paul A. Varner)
Subject: Meridian AdaStudent
Date: 6 May 90 22:09:09 GMT	[thread overview]

To whomever can help me:
  I am thinking of buying the Merdian Ada Student compiler and I was
wondering how limited of an Ada compiler it is.  I don't plan on using it
for heavy development work, but more for exploring the Ada language.
Please E-mail your responses and I will summarize and post if there is
enough interest.  Thanks in advance.

pvarner@blackbird.afit.af.mil