From: daniel@mizar.docs.uu.se (Daniel Wengelin)
Subject: Re: Optional Sequence of Statements Before Exception Handlers
Date: 3 Jul 90 09:51:43 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <12427@june.cs.washington.edu>, pattis@cs.washington.edu
(Richard Pattis) writes:
 EXCEPTION
   WHEN OTHERS =>
       A;
       B;
       BEGIN
         RAISE;
       EXCEPTION
          WHEN foo_error => NULL;
          WHEN bar_error => C;
          WHEN others    => D;
       END;
       -- Can put post statements here (done for all exceptions)
 END;
 PS: Actually, I've never programmed this, but I have thought about it; if it
 won't work, I'm sure some kind soul will tell me so, loudly.

The code above was tested on a Sun3/60 using Telesofts TELEGEN2 SunAda 1.4.
It works just fine !

Daniel Wengelin.