From: arny@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (arny.b.engelson)
Date: 22 Aug 89 17:51:52 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <8908211514.AA16019@grebyn.com> karl@grebyn.com (Karl Nyberg) writes:
>As the 9X program picks up speed, there has been expressed interest in
>splitting the 9X material off from comp.lang.ada/info-ada.  For example, the
>9x list might include an electronic publication of the revision requests and
>provide a forum for discussing their merits, etc. as well as other 9X
>specific documents, announcements, etc.

[some stuff deleted, see the original article]
>-- Karl --

I just wanted to point out that there already exists a public bulletin board
established by the Ada 9X project office which contains announcements,
information, and the revision requests.  There is also a sister board in
europe.  Given these, and the relatively low volume of articles in this
group (as seen from the usenet side, it is a couple of articles a day), I
think it is unnecessary to create yet another specialized group for these
discussions unless and until the volume begins to demand it.

For those interested, the bulletin board numbers are:
   1-800-ada9x25  (301-459-8939)
  +353 1 697890

This info is from the July 89 issue of the AdaIC newsletter.  For anyone
still not getting this FREE quarterly newsletter, call (703) 685-1477.

Disclaimer: I have not personally used the above mentioned bulletin boards.

  - Arny Engelson   att!wayback!arny