From: phodgpacker <phodgepackerNOphSPAM@excite.com.invalid>
Subject: Re: Ada Query...
Date: 2000/03/27
Date: 2000-03-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Wow, notice that all of the people went out of their way to NOT
answer your question, and to point out how you are, in their
opinions, a bozo.  The simple answer is "Yes, a procedure will
perform actions and not return a value (unless you use an 'out'
or and 'in out' parameter'.

You see, these people seem to think they are Ada gods, and that
you entire existence, not to mention you question, is beneath
them. If they have never tried to learn something on the fly,
well then they are just wimps.

Let just say to all that replied to Matt's post, you are dicks.
You could have just answered they question, but you felt it
necessary to jump all over him.  I hope you didn't scare him into
abandoning Ada.  This group is a means of sharing and gaining
information, not chastising those with lesser abilities.

Feel free to flame me, I don't use this account.  I pretty much
expect if DeWare, if his head hasn't exploded from rage yet.