From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Announcement] AdaCL 4.0.0 (cgi) released.
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:20:16 +0100
Date: 2004-01-21T20:20:16+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

Notes:

CGI Suport has been added. Apart from all CGI features AdaCL can read normal
HTML files, change them on the fly to add dynamic content and send the
result to the web server.

Changes:

A bug in GNAT eventualy forced me to change all filenames are lower case.

Abstract:

AdaCL provides library services for scriptig in Ada:

- A text search and replace library.
- a cgi binding.
- execution of external programms inclusive I/O redirection with
  Ada.Text_IO. Unlike GNAT.OS_Lib AdaCL lets you wait on a given
  asynchronous process instead of just the first to end.
- a garbage collector.
- booch components for indefinite elements.
- trace feature - very handy for CGI (no debugger, no console output).

With Regards

Martin Krischik
--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net