From: dontspam365@gmail.com
Subject: my instansiation of a generic Remote_Call_Interface need a type declared in a package of wrong categorization
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 09:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-07-25T09:26:13-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

I have created the following test packages for my question: My_RCI and Test_RCI(generic).
I am trying to create a distributed application. I would like to make several of these packages generic.

In some cases I run into the issue, that I wish to instantiate a Remote_Call_Interface package.
Below I have My_RCI. This package tries to instantiate the necessary packages. However, the __body__ of Test_RCI need a type that is declared in Core_Package. Core_Package is not of correct categorization (and I can't make it become so).
The specification part of Test_RCI and My_RCI are not depending on Core_Package.
As soon as I "with" the Core_Package I get error message of course.
Does it exists some method to "trinkle" Core_Package through to the body of Test_RCI? I have tried quite a few things to solve this, and I have at the moment given up:)

Frank

with Core_Package; --  <- not good :)
with Test_RCI;

package My_RCI is
   pragma Remote_Call_Interface;

   package This is new test_rci  (Core_package.Useful_Type);

   procedure Some_Call;
end My_RCI;

package body My_RCI is

   procedure Some_Call